The Meaning of the Logo

Coffee Pot references what goes in the Majlis “gathering of groups that have interest in discussing subjects” This is popular in the Middle East and Persian Gulf region. The pot is tilted and pouring coffee references our hospitality to anyone that joins us. The R made into a cup shows we are open to receive all point of views with an open mind.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I stand semi corrected about White House

Ok so I have sent a fax back in 6/6/2010 regarding Immigration policy and received a response from the white house in Nov 2010 (see previous blog). In my letter I asked for a picture of the president, the idea is to find out if they read the letter or just saw the title. Well today I received the picture (see picture).
Of course the picture is generic like the letter with no mention of my name in either of the documents (hence the semi corrected) nor touching on the subject I inquired about from my fax and later an email. BUT nevertheless I got a picture signed (photo copied by the President), and this is at least some communication you get from the White House.
I shall test the same communication during a different president and report.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment